Thursday, July 17, 2008

The second half

Here is my prediction for how my team will perform in the second half of the fantasy season. Two weeks before the break I beat a team 16-7-3 and then the week after that I had a few players go on the DL which helped me to lose the week 8-17-1. I think that if my team would have been healthy in that week I would have either won or tied the other team. I have had this problem all year. We have our league set up to change our lineups on a weekly basis. This is good and bad at the same time. It is good in the sense that it takes strategy and a little foreshadowing in order to have a good week, but at the same time if you have a guy go down on Monday then you are screwed for a whole week. I personally like changing my lineup on a day to day basis for this reason. I think that my team would not be close to last place if I could change my lineup on a day to day basis. Comment on your preference either day to day or weekly changes.

No comments: